Every year, The Ministry of Women and Child Development of India conduct recruitment of Anganwadi Workers, Helpers, Teachers, and Supervisors. A lot of people apply for the job vacancies and in addition to this, the government has again released a notification to conduct the recruitment process again. This article is specifically for people who are interested in applying for any such vacancies as we have listed all the information regarding the Anganwadi Recruitment 2017-2018.
The details of the total number of vacancies will soon be shared by the government and in addition to this, the exact information about the last date of submission of application form and the date of examination will soon be published on the website. The details of the fee that needs to be paid to appear in the exam have also not been notified and the same will be notified soon.
Talking about the application procedure, it would be possible to fill the application through online process and there are certain eligibility criteria which a person should meet before applying for the post. Let us now look at the notification in more details.
Eligibility Criteria for Application Procedure of Anganwadi Recruitment
As per the notification issued by the government, the eligibility criteria for the applicants are listed below
- Candidate should have cleared Class X with an authorized board or a recognized Institute.
- The candidate should be at least 18 years old and the candidate should not be over 45 years old.
Selection Procedure for Anganwadi Recruitment
It is known that the government will be conducting the written test for hiring Anganwadi Workers and once the results of the test have been published, the government will hire Anganwadi worked on basis of merit list. The dates of thetest have not been notified yet and the dates are expected to be out soon. We will update the space once the dates have been published. It should be noted that for some of the posts, the government may also conduct an interview before finalizing the list of candidates hired.
Application Procedure for Anganwadi Recruitment
To register for the test of Anganwadi Worker you may follow the steps mentioned below.
- To begin with the registration process you may start by navigating to aanganwadi.org.
- Once the webpage has been displayed, you will be able to see a link for the online application. You can now proceed by clicking on the Apply Online link.
- Once you click on Apply Online Link, a registration form will be displayed and you can now fill the complete form. It is advisable to keep the Class X mark sheet handy as you would require uploading a copy of the mark sheet to complete the registration.
- Once you have uploaded the mark sheet, you can review the form and make the payment. Upon successful payment, click on the submit button.
- After submitting the form, you will be able to download a copy of the application form and it is highly advisable to keep a copy of the form for future reference.
If you are willing to work as an Anganwadi Worker in UP then you should keep an eye on this space for more information. We will keep you updated with the latest news and information about the same.