Delhi Development Authority (DDA) 2017 housing scheme has launched under Pradhan Mantri Aawasiya Yojana from 30thjune 2017 to 11th august 2017. Applicant can fill the application form online and also offline. For fill offline application form applicant can take Application form the designated BANKS or DDA Sale counter at Vikas sadan, New delhi and submit filled application form to bank with registration amount. For fill the application form online brochure and application form are available on DDA website.
Approx. 12,000 flats of different categories are offered on different locations such as Rohini, Dwarka, Narela and siraspur, VasantKunj, Jasola, Pitampura and PaschimVihar.
List of the designated bank where brochure and application form are available
- State bank of india
- Central bank of india
- IDBI bank
- Axis bank
- ICICI bank
- HDFC Bank
- Yes bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
General instruction for filling the form
- Only capital letters should be used
- Only black and blue pen is use for fill the application form
- Use only one box for one letter or number
- Leave one box blank after a word
- Paste the latest photo in provided box and sign in below box of photograph
Who can apply or Eligibility
- The applicant must be a citizen of india
- Applicant should be 18 years of age or above
- Applicant must not own flat and plot in urban area of delhi
- Both husband and wife can apply for flats separately subject to fulfillment of condition if both are successful the only one flat can retain
- One person can submit only one form
- A person who has already allotted a flat or plot by the DDA in delhi. He/she will not eligible to apply another flat under this scheme.
- There is no income criterion. Applicant can apply according to his /her requirement and affordability.
How to apply:
- Applicant can apply by “offline” or “online”.
- For “online” applicant is must be visit on the DDA website (dda.org.in)
- Under this yojana applicant applying for flats will have to deposit “application money” as details are below. If the applicant wants to apply for janta/LIG and also for higher category of flats, he/she would need to deposit the “application money” for higher category for which applicant want to apply.
Category application money in lacs
Janta/LIG Rs 1,00,000/-
MIG/HIG Rs 2,00,000/-
We will update all the updated information here please stay tuned.