State Bank of India is the largest chain of public banks in India, different States bank are in the collaboration of SBI and the largest bank network in India once again launched a great career opportunity for the bank job aspirants. As per the news from the official site of SBI, the bank has launched the link for the career option as SBI (State Bank of India) PO for the year 2017. The drive for the application form fill and submission will be available from February 7 and the drive will continue till March 6, 2017.
In the article, we will discuss all the latest and crucial information linked with the job notification of SBI PO. As per the news from the bank job opportunity as Probationary Officer will be available for 2313 posts and posting will be available for different states of India. For more information about the selection process and downloading job notification, you may consult the official website of SBI with the followed link for any further information. http://www.sbi.co.in/
As per the information available at the official SBI website, a candidate applying for the post of PO should be a graduate in any disciplinary from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification that is recognized under the supervision of central government of India.
You should look the age limit with correct consideration as most of the candidate got confused with the age criteria mentioned for different government based jobs. SBI PO examination will allow candidates with age not below 21 years and the upper limit is fixed for 30 years as on April 30, 2017.
SC/ST/PWD: INR 100 (Non-Refundable)
General and OBC: INR 600 (Non-Refundable)
Steps to apply for the Job
- Applicant need to first visit the official website of SBI for the registration process, just enter http://www.sbi.co.in/
- On the homepage of the SBI, select the option available as the career. In the career section, all the related information for job information related to SBI is mentioned.
- Select the option new registration and fill all the needed important information as name, date of birth, contact details and educational qualifications.
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature and photograph.
- Process the fees as mentioned.
The examination for the PO post will be available in two processes, the two phases are preliminary and the mains. Successful candidates in the preliminary session will be called for the Mains Examination. Successful Mains Exam will appear for the Group Activity and Interview session.
Important Date for SBI PO 2017
- Dates for online registration and other edit and modification in the form is available in between February 7 to March 6.
- You can pay the fees and other related charges for the exam-7th February to March 6.
- Download the call later- April 15 onwards
- Online Exam Date for Preliminary- April 29 and 30, May 6 and May 7
- Result of Preliminary Exam- May 17
- Download of Call Later for Mains Exam- May 22
- Date of Mains Exam-June 4
- Declaration of Mains Result- June 19.